Opting Out of Sharing Information
You can always opt out of future unaffiliated third-party disclosures of your information. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to:
- (i) disclosures to affiliates,
- (ii) disclosures to third-party service providers who provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management, or promotional services,
- (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests,
- (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments or otherwise required to be made under applicable law,
- (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or
- (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.